Deckchairs

Deckchairs

Quote

The true university these days is a collection of books.
-Thomas Carlyle

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Previous book reviews at The Octogon - 2011

This map represents all of the countries that I read about during 2011. I call them my literary visits because I went to them in my head while reading the various books during that year. Not as colourful as previous years I have to say, but there were some good books in 2011.
Previous book reviews at The Octogon during 2011 were...
One Day by David Nicholls
Our Sweet Little Time: a year in haiku by Hamish Ironside
Ox-Tales: Water by various authors
Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk
The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
The Distance Between Us by Maggie O'Farrell
The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald
The Woodlanders by Thomas Hardy
Through the Garden Gate by Susan Hill
Through the Kitchen Window by Susan Hill
Tinkers by Paul Harding
Whit by Iain Banks

No comments:

Hay on Wye

Hay on Wye